2008年7月22日火曜日

Are you a baseball fan?


High school baseball season came. My favorite team in Mie is Komono High School's baseball club. This school has a very strong baseball team and went to Koshien Stadium three years ago. All high school baseball players do hard practice every day and they want to go to Koshien Stadium, but only one team can go there. I want Komono High School to go there, so I always cheer this school.

Today, this school played a game against Ise High School and this school won the game 8 to 1. I was very glad. I want this school to win a next game, too because I don't want to look their tears of vexation. I want to look their tears of joy. Nobody knows who will win high school baseball, so I like to watch baseball games. Victory smile on Komono High School, please!

0 件のコメント: