2009年1月19日月曜日

Let's interview my friends!

Q.1 What is the most difficult thing for you when making a blog?
Answer
・It is difficult to compose a sentence in English. (3)
・It is difficult to search for good websites. (2)

Q.2 What's your favorite articles' contents in your blog?
Answer
・About summer vacation (3)
・About movie (1)
・About New Zealand (1)

Q.3 How long did it take to make your blog?
Answer
・About 1 hour (2)
・About two hours (2)
・About 30 minutes (1)

Q.4 What are you the pride of your blog?
Answer
Blog's design (2)
・Many pictures (1)
・The number of links (1)
・Use many color (1)

Q.5 Which do you like better writing your blog or commenting your friends' one?
Answer
・Writing blog (3)
・Commenting blog (2)

Q.6 Do you think making your blog is good for you?
Answer
・Yes (3)
・No (2)

Q.7 How many comments do you usually leave on your friends' blog?
Answer
・Three (2)
・One (1)
・Four (1)
・Six (1)

Q.8 Do you want to make your blog after this?
Answer
・Yes (3)
・No (2)

I enjoyed asking my friends my questions because I could knew many views. Thank you for answering my questions(^^)

0 件のコメント: