2008年10月29日水曜日

My Speech ~About Oktoberfest~


Let me introduce about Oktoberfest to you. According to the articles, more than six million people from all over the world visit Oktoberfest every year and about five million liters of beer is drunk by many people every year. The citizens and the tourists enjoy this festival. If you go to this festival, you can enjoy drinking beer with foreigners. This festival has been held since 1810, so this festival is continuing for 198 years. It’s very long!

Let me introduce this year’s Oktoberfest to you. According to the articles, this festival started on September 20 and finished on October 5. People enjoyed themselves to their hearts, drinking beer and dancing for 16 days. This festival is the largest festival in the world, so this festival’s scale, hall and so on were even bigger than last year’s. Munich city was founded 850 years ago, so the shooting fans shot blank shots from guns 850 times there on October 3.

4 件のコメント:

RiN さんのコメント...

Ha---i,I'mHaruka:-D
My classmate did same presentation of yours. And if the festival will be held in Suzuka, please let me know.

KOTOKOTO さんのコメント...

I want to take part in this fesival when I graduated from teenage. Let's go there together♪♪

mamisira さんのコメント...

I like your blog because it's nice to change words colours and there are interesting topic!

Rickey さんのコメント...

Your blog is easy to see because you use various colors. This festival sounds interesting!!